My name is Agnese, i was born in Italy and i'm a PROUD ITALIAN FOOD BLOGGER. Check out my traditional Italian recipes on my blog! Enjoy Italy!

Contacts / About us

Welcome to my personal blog
Agnese Italian Recipes

Me, and my mother Elisa
About me : 

My name is Agnese, and welcome to my personal blog : " Agnese Italian Recipes"

My name is Agnese Santarosa Brown, i'm forty-two, i was born in Perugia, Italy.Now live in UK with my scottish husband, Ethan.I love cooking Italian meal learned from my mother.

In this blog you will find the best Italian recipes learned from my mother and from my personal experience in the kitchen.Feel free to contact us for any questions or comments.Enjoy our recipes and enjoy your meal!


Contacts :

agnesesantarosabrown@libero.it

http://www.pinterest.com/agnesesantarosa/

 

Nessun commento

Posta un commento

Powered by Blogger.